my counter

ikut? silakan ^^v

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

endless work

NON-STOP working from 8 am yesterday until 3 am today was really make my body n mind hurts. i hv a very great sleep until 10.57 am without a dream. feel so fresh but im frustrated because :-

1) i've planned to start work at 8 am like yesterday.
2) start with doing some research for side job because i know it will take too much time.

but now i wake up late. all the plan already gone. looking at the bright side, maybe its good for me since i never take a rest. hv a long rest at the end.

for a start, i need to take a borang kuota in KRP's office before tapau in sabina and heading to studio.

"saya nak lima keping. untuk kawan." i said.
"mana kawan awak??" the male staff asked me.
"ada kelas." and he give me the forms.

what the heck! borang fotostat je pun, kedekut nak kasi! just be patient since this is the last application for my final year. i need to be good or, im not getting the kuota! minta dijauhkan! kolej ni je yang paling dekat dengan fakulti. n i didnt hv my own transportation! utm bus?? ohh cannot be trusted!

im continue doing my work. scan some book and send email to my friend lydia. she's hv a problem in searching a book and lucky her, the book was available in utm library. be good at people and we'll get something good in return. i trust that.

our masterplan board has 60% completed. need to hv meeting tonight to see everyone progress. for now, im editing wei chin's board since his color scheme doesnt match with others. and tonight, i will get vanessa's board. i bet her board also need to be edited.

work and work.
its endless.

No comments: