my counter

ikut? silakan ^^v

Friday, July 1, 2011

Datum : KL @ Archidex


I am currently at DATUM : KL Architecture Festival.




So glad meeting friends and seniors, make new friends too. This is the place where I wish for so long. The conference was just great. Hope tomorrow will be more-and-more interesting.

The conference start at 9.30 am with introduction of the past and recent projects all over the world that called "then....... now..........."





When I almost sleep, this Venezuelan architect have awake me with his full of thoughts! I love his philosophy and common sense. He is actually focusing on the urban settlement and social distribution of a city in Caracas. "To be an architect, you must know the common sense and have the critical thinking." He really mean it.






He end his speech with a quote, "Only 5% of incredible images in magazines, 10% of it was because of the glossy paper, the rest is the quality of life and unsolved issues behind it.."

Its really thoughtful and have a big applause from the floor.





Goodie bag and souvenirs; PAM recycled notebook. A button named NOW:WHAT. Datum brochures for the whole session.



We met coincidentally and its just three-of-us.





Sim and me.





Sim and Naz; the independent photographer.






The limited edition Master Class programme (PAM Education Competition). Congrates for those who have been selected. All the best to you!





I am so restless today. Having alot of walk and talk. But meeting new peeps make me feels good. After the conference had finished, we went to Archidex Exhibition at the Ground Level. We really enjoyed the demonstration by each booth. To express how enjoy we are, we went home with hands full of paper bag!


Cant wait for tomorrow session. =)

No comments: