my counter

ikut? silakan ^^v

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It is DATUM KL & Archidex 2012 timeee!



Salam.
How you guys doing? May the things get easier to you and have a nice day =)





Last Tuesday, I received a DATUM tag from my boss. All the fees was fully covered by the company as they took it as a training for us; in fact it was the actual time to collect CPD points. Collect CPD as much as you can! For a graduate architect, the point allocated was 5 points; and I could get 7 points from this DATUM event. Where is the remaining 2 points? Let's carry forward to next year! Hehe.. meaning I don't have to worry for how many points I got, as every year we will join the DATUM and it certainly give us extra point to be carry forward. Nice kan?


Will off soon to KL Convention Center. The boss ask us to join the Archidex. For those who didn't know, Archidex is the region's most important trade event for the Built & Design industry. It is the most important architecture, interior design and building exhibition in this region, that congregates architects, interior designers, developers and other building related professionals. So let's join us! There will be the latest technology invention for those who searching for technology and latest material for their own needs. No worries, public are much welcome to the Archidex and it is for free of course! =)




I hope the two days towards the weekend was the happy one. That's all I do for now - enjoy working and enjoy my life in my own way.




Oh ya... follow me at instagram, areniz ! Let the photo do the talking aite! =')




Have a blessed weekend guys!

No comments: