my counter

ikut? silakan ^^v

Sunday, July 1, 2012

ISO and Malacca


Salam.

Too many things happen recently but I enjoyed every second of it.

Week 25 (18 June - 24 June 2012): 
Concentrate on submission drawing based on DBKL comments received. Lulus bersyarat.

Week 26 (25 June - 1 July 2012):
Mon n Tues :- ArAH's Stage 2 External Audit ISO.. my project had been audited! I'm super stressed with all the procedures. First time memang blur2 je. Lucky me can answer all the questions - itupun siap mintak masa lebih untuk check UBBL. Nasib baik auditor tak tanya clause dalam Architect's Act!! Mampus guwe! Soalan macam nak amik Part 3 pulak  T.T

Tues :- As the auditor quite satisfied with his assessment, finally the audit had been completed! For this our first time audit,  the auditor grant us just 1 OFI and 3 OBS which one of the OBS came from me.... regarding the drawing idenfication number. NO NCR is very much good result!! Happy yayy~ Boss's lunch treat at Sakura Kristal, Taman Melawati... (pre-celebration ISO maybe?) =p

Rushes complete submission drawing, print in linen set... and send over to En. Azmi in Hulu Langat... this is the first long journey I drove myself.... tahniah untuk diri sendiri!! and many thanks to my best buddy Siti for being such a goooooood GPS!

Wed :- En. Azmi send the drawing to DP Associates - our engineer for Azizah's House project for their signation.. me continue prepare the tender drawing and tomorrow's meeting with Azizah @ ArAH.

Thurs :- ArAH's official celebration for gaining our very 1st ISO certification... congratulations ArAH and those involved. Celebrate - staff lunch at Royal Lake Club Tasik Perdana.. i just love the chinese food! sedap.. after lunch got meeting with my dearest client Pn Azizah at ArAH... discuss about the quotation, design comfirmation and whatnots... I just realized she insist to have special area at the dining area *detail design required* (pening sekejap when too many things to digest in mind)

Fri :- Concentrate back on the drawing - do some ammendments. Rushes to Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia (PAM) in Jalan Tangsi for PAM Farewell Dinner in the evening... our beloved PAM building  have officially moved in to Wisma Bandar, Jalan TAR. Just have a nice casual dinner and some flashbacks of the 40+ year building. I bet this building have kept so many memories by the architects.


Some meaningful notes from the architects.. PAM Jln Tangsi in memories

PAM president launch the closing for the dinner


One of the reason I wanna attend the dinner is.... to have the taste of juicy grilled lamb!
this is so super delicious!


yummy!~ my third round of the grilled lamb... jealous much? =p


The architects thoughts


Us with the PAM t-shirt.. designed by this young lady, 
a.k.a best buddy of mine.. Siti hehe =)
somehow you will feel proud when everyone buy and wear the tshirt designed by yourself! 


Sat :- Everyone wake up early today as we will off soon for family holiday in Malacca! Packed up things quickly as we wanna catch lunch time in Malacca and check in to Avillion Legacy Hotel. All of us are very happy! The kids was so excited to swim! We checked in around 1 pm after having asam pedas for our lunch. We go out early in the evening just to have the famous coconut shake in Klebang, and having dinner at Pengkalan Balak. (Imagine how far we go because my second bro recommend the place - the best ikan bakar he ever tasted)


Sun :- Wake up early! Breakfast in the Avillion's Coffee House.. everything was just so nice...! Spend some time with the kids at the swimming pool.. (I don't eager to swim this time) Then packed up for check out. Went to Zoo Malacca and it was a very-very-very tiring day!! However, it was a wonderful trip with my beloved family, as always. =)


 ---Pictures soon to be uploaded in next entry---


I was fasting today. Rest myself from everything. =)


Look forward to this week. Will attending DATUM conference (Kuala Lumpur Architecture Festival) and Archidex (Architecture, Interior Exhibition) in KL Convention Center this Friday and Saturday. <--- My weekend will be full of knowledge inputs, insyaAllah.





May ALLAH bless all of us.

No comments: