my counter

ikut? silakan ^^v

Saturday, November 7, 2009

going home!!

i wake up at 8.40 am and rush to toilet for bath. there are many things to settle before i leave this room; such as:

1) i MUST clean hamster's cage!
2) change the bag - i almost forgot kaknim asked me to bring her Deuter's bag
3) print out the flight ticket - weyy,, penting gila lah! nk balik camne klu xde??

huwaaa.... very hush and rush. i've target that everything's must settled before 10 am. on my way to the taxi stand, i need to go to the studio and taking the stuffs which i've forgotten to bring back yesterday. hmmphh.. i really out of oxygen!! do lots of work without breakfast!

when im in the taxi.... i just.. can.. cool down....
its just few minutes in the taxi, and few minutes walking to the Senai airport - check in and get boarding pass. im now in the waiting room. the flight will be in 40 minutes time.
pheww.... very exhausted. once i sat, i never get up until the calling time. i need not to queue since i got the hotseat. its an advantage to be the first going up in the flight and taking seats.
its actually second time taking flight and first time going home from JB with flight.
-mesti org ingat ngada2 kan.
-agakla.

i sleep and didnt get enough sleep - until i realize the flight is about to landed. 45 minutes seems to be short for me. arghh!! nk tdo lagi!

i check out, the FA says goodbye, and we dismissed at the gate. now i'm in LCCT. i saw a man holding a paper written a name. me?? nobody wants to fetch me??
-jangan ngada2lah. ko tu kat mane. bukannye kat oversea. *sigh*

i just follow the signboard. im new here. in the crowds, i manage to walk and finally found the shutter bus going to KL Sentral. an indian man was waiting outside the bus, and check the flight ticket first before allow me to go up.
phewww..... thank God. there's nothing to pay. everything's included in the flight payment.
i choose to sit beside a chinese lady. eventhough i feel tired, i need to make sure that im safe. im in a public bus. i dont know them. and i hv to make sure that my laptops safe. my money is safe. everything.
the bus moved and it takes an hour to reach KL Sentral. its time for me to.. sleep again.. :)

its saturday. lots of people. i get my confidence when i reached KL Sentral. buying the train tickets at Rm2.20, the journey will takes about 20 minutes. i look at my watch. its 2.00 pm. leave my room at 10 am, taking flight at 12.30pm. and its now 2.00 pm. almost 4 hours to reach home. no different if im taking a bus JB-KL. the time almost the same.

the KL Sentral putra train stops. i manage to go inside eventhough there're lots of people. as the train stops at certain station, the crowds become less. nobody accompany me. cant believe i could travel myself alone for a long journey at the first time. only in wangsa maju abah fetch me and now i am totally reached home.

"Seronok naik flight?" they asked.
"okla. penat." - naik bas lagi best kot. boleh tido lama2 tanpa dikacau.
well thank to my sister for giving me chance to have the experience - and compare which one is better. without the free ticket, i wont have the chance. oklah tu kan. sampai rumah jugak.

No comments: