my counter

ikut? silakan ^^v

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Sister!


Dear honey,

How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?
Always been the closest friend of mine, lend your shoulder for me to share troubles. That's why I never realize... your 5 years younger than me.

She never need to say any word,
She's all in silence.
But once we get together we can go crazy and wild,
Until mom and dad can't help even awhile.

And she is, the youngest sister and the youngest in the family,
Finally move to another phase of life.. in her sweet 20's.

Happy birthday sayangku Mia.
For you we are always here to stay.

 

Three Sister's

© Francis I. Gillespie
We are three sisters
Three sisters are we
I love each of you,
And I know you love me

We’re not always together,
Life sometimes keeps us apart.
But we're never separated
We’re in each other's heart.

Now I know we've had our troubles,
But we always get thru.
The real message is you love me,
And I also love you.

We have had lots of good times
That we'll never forget
Sometimes we worry
And sometimes we fret

But if God ever gave me
Something special you see,
It might have been the blessing of,
Three sisters are we.

The Lord above has gave me lots
Of happiness and glee
But the most special thing he did was
Make us sisters, all three.


Source: Three Sisters, Sister Poem, 37 Stories http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/three-sisters#ixzz1bNkAZCZm 
Family Friend Poems 

No comments: