my counter

ikut? silakan ^^v

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spice of Life



Sometimes I feel bored 'coz I'm doing the same thing same stuff each day.

The adventure of life is to learn.



When people keep commenting and criticize me, I wanna shout out loud, arghhh!

The purpose of life is to grow.




What I have now, it doesn't change much. I can't see how my future looks like.

The nature of life is to change.






When there's too many things to handle, I was nearly give up and I just stop there.

The challenge of life is to overcome.






I like to think about other people, is it wrong?

The essence of life is to care.






Sometimes I'm tired of caring others.

The opportunity of like is to serve.






Meeting new people and to approach them. I love to mingle around.


The secret of life is to befriend.




Can you please don't count every single of your kind?


The beauty of life is to give.


#credits to my beloved Sister.



Many thanks dearie. I haven't thought of it until you told me so. Lets change ourselves people!


May ALLAH bless.

No comments: