my counter

ikut? silakan ^^v

Monday, December 1, 2014

Tie the knot : A + F

Assalamualaikum,

Hello December.

Thank Allah for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.

I am still here, been busy with matters of life and planning for future. Talk about future, I have a month or less to get ready to be a wife.

Allah has planned a beautiful storyline for me. I'm blessed, regardless of what I've been going through, He is there for me. He said the time will come. The right man will appear for me.

And the man is someone that I've never expect, someone that 15 years ago were close and quite near with me. I can feel his presence more once I made up my mind to get to know him.

All these.. are beyond my expectation. Can't believe we managed to get through it for like, 2 weeks of knowing, engaged 1 week after, and decided to get married in fews months time. Allahu Rabbi... He is the best planner of all.

The most difficult thing to do is to decide for your future. This gonna be for the rest of your life. Once in a lifetime, insyaAllah. I only put my trust on Him.

May Allah ease everything and bless our soon marriage. Time is running fast.

Allahu musta'an.

No comments: